Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exchange E.Sharp

Exchange E.Sharp...



What it iz peoples. Hommie Big Sam's Caricature Draw Exchange. Check out some of his work too if u already haven't, he's dope. But yea, his Draw Exchangeis in full effect, i like the idea to get people sharing and networking in a creative way...So i figured i'd donate a couple stills of this guy i kno...Me! Lol, these were the only pics i could find on my comp with decent enuff quality or u can use the one in my profile...So pic one and take a stab @ Sharp...Just make sure to let me know so i can check it out. If u're not sure what this is about or what the hell i'm talkin' about, lol, then just check out www.drawxchange.blogspot.com
(P.S. Every1 and any1 feel free to "FOLLOW" me and my work....I mean i'm new to this whole blogging thing, but i'm always intrigued and inspired by seeing art from a different perspective of other artist!)

3 comments:

  1. looks like your getting drawn homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin forward to it fam...Appreciate it yo, lemme know when it's up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget to keep up with my exchange page. ya never know when someone you no and or look like could end up there! haha

    ReplyDelete